Malika Bukhari's declaration of detachment from Tehreek-e-Insaf

 Malika Bukhari's declaration of detachment from Tehreek-e-Insaf



PTI leader Malika Bukhari also announced her detachment from the party.


According to ARY News, PTI leader Mallika Bukhari said that she condemns the events of May 9, attacks on military installations, and the desecration of martyrs' memorials.

He said that I announce my detachment from Tehreek-e-Insaaf and also resign from the post of PTI.

Malika Bukhari said that I want to serve the country as a lawyer, and I want to give time to my family and profession.

Naha said that the May 9 investigation process will bring things to light and those who are behind it will also come forward.

Malika Bukhari said that there is no pressure on me to leave the party.

He said that the people of Pakistan want peace, they want the development of the economy and the country has to move forward with unity.

It should be noted that Malika Bukhari was released from Adiala Jail some time ago. He was detained in jail under 3 MPO






Date Of Publishing : 26 May 2023





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post